Tuesday, September 14, 2010

On the road again: San Francisco, day 6

Snapshots from another day here:

Lots of work that, of course, I cannot discuss.

Best recent line: "Me, not fun? I'm more fun than a barrel full of whippets on crack." I'm not actually clear on whether such a barrel would be fun, but it certainly would be active.

Lovely Italian dinner at Pazzia Cafe and Trattoria with some work colleagues from another company. All the dishes seemed authentic and were definitely tasty.

A later treat of ice cream at Humphry Slocombe. Many of the flavors are quite odd, but all that I sampled were excellent, with the Chocolate Smoked Salt a true standout.

In announcing my role as Toastmaster for their con, the fine folks at CONTRAflow referred to me as a raconteur. No one has ever done that before.

The battery lives of all of my electronic devices are proving to be more than adequate to meet my requirements this trip--a wonderful first!

I'm out!

2 comments:

Griffin said...

And you now can say you've been called two things this trip that you've never had said about you...

Mark said...

Very true, Griffin.

Labels

Blog Archive