Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meeting me at Worldcon

I've received a few questions about how to meet me at the Worldcon in Denver. First, I'm always surprised when anyone does want to meet me, so I take the questions as compliments of an odd sort. That said, I'm even more surprised that folks think they need to ask how to do it. Here's the algorithm:

1) Find out somewhere I'll be. You can look in the con pocket program, or you can check my Appearances page.

2) Come up to me either during a social event or after a panel. (During the panel, I'll be, well, doing the panelist thing.)

3) Say, "Hi," or something similar.

That'll do it. I'll stand and talk if space (in the area) and time (I have a fair number of schedule commitments) permit. I'll happily sign any books (and feel privileged to do so).

Simple, eh?

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive