Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Bruce

Mom was big on loyalty, and so am I.

The Boss's new album, Wrecking Ball, is due March 6. This song is its first single.

Let it roll.



Many kind folks have asked what I need to get through all of this. My usual answer is one form of truth: "Nothing." I don't. I get through it, whatever "it" is. That's what I do.

At another level, I don't really know what I need. I don't even consider the topic to be relevant; what matters are the tasks in front of me, the people I need to take care of, the things I need to do.

I do know that I'm very fortunate to have a lot of folks who care about me, and their support, the support of all who have written me, does touch me. Thank you, all; forgive me if I'm not good at expressing that gratitude.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive