Friday, April 10, 2009

The paperback of Slanted Jack is almost out

Last night, I received from the printer my author's box of the mass market edition of Slanted Jack. The book looks great, and it's cool to see Chapter 1 of Overthrowing Heaven in print as a teaser in this volume. With the economy continuing not to look great, more and more book buyers appear to be turning to the paperback editions, so I'm glad this book is almost on the shelves.

Of course, I'd like all those same buyers to pick up the hardback of Overthrowing Heaven, which will be available in early June.

Now, I just have that other book to write....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For various reasons, I'm sometimes constrained NOT to read some books until the paperback is actually out. I'm glad I was able to read Overthrowing Heaven. Both Jon and Lobo are growing up, and I'm finding the new aspects of the relationship revealed in this one to explain a lot about why both of them are who they are. I'm also curious as to how Lobo's going to react when he learn's Jon's secret.

Thank you.

Mark said...

You're most welcome, Ed. My thanks to you both for reading the book and for taking the time to say something nice.

Labels

Blog Archive