Thursday, April 9, 2009

One thing leads to another

So I'm thinking about magic a lot these days, what with my work on the Science Magic Sex show I'm doing at Balticon, and you know how it goes: one thing leads to another. Magic takes me to unexpected delight to joy coming from nowhere to music to concerts to the Tilly and the Wall show I saw with Sarah to this video.



So as I write this it's playing on another computer here in The U of Power. Then I'm swiveling in my chair and realize that chair dancing won't cut it and I have to get up and dance around the office--but the song ends, and it is late, but now singing women are in my brain and that can mean only one thing: we need another song.

Patti Smith will do nicely.



You know what else belongs in the night: cake. Yes, cake indeed.

Really, viewed this way, I never had a choice, did I? Of course not.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive