Monday, January 19, 2009

Because I can

I interrupt my normal travel reporting to bring you these two bits of weirdness.

First, the funniest condom commercial ever. You must have your sound turned up for it to deliver its full effect.

WARNING: Kids, don't press the play button. Move on.



Next, because it gets stuck in my head from time to time, I thought I'd share the pain. The video did not originally accompany the song, but it's sufficiently odd that I thought you might enjoy it.



With the inauguration parties this weekend, you have to admit that it's so groovy now that people are finally getting together.

I now return us to our normal programming.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Where the hell do you find this stuff? I will never think of balloon animals in a normal way again. I literally shot my drinking water out of my nose I laughed so hard. Thank you....

Mark said...

I must give credit where credit is due: Jennie told me about this one, then I found it on my own on another blog I sometimes read. It cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

and... outtakes!

- lisa

Mark said...

Those are absolutely brilliant! Thanks!

Labels

Blog Archive