Saturday, August 16, 2008

Heading out

Tomorrow morning, I head to San Francisco. I'm hoping to get to spend a little time with Alan Beatts and Jude Feldman of Borderlands Books. The main purpose of my trip, however, is to take in the Intel Developers' Forum (IDF). I will only get to attend the first full day of the show (Tuesday), but that day alone is worth the trip.

Over the coming months, I'll be traveling a lot. I always find travel interesting, but I also miss being home. I particularly miss getting to spend time with Sarah and Scott; I'm acutely aware of how rapidly they're changing and growing. I also have a great deal of trouble managing my weight while I'm traveling, and I need to lose a significant number of pounds. I know I can do it, but stress eating and travel go hand in hand with me. Challenges, challenges.

In any case, when I next write I should be in San Francisco.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive