Saturday, April 12, 2008

I miss my thriller

I'm greatly enjoying writing Overthrowing Heaven. Despite that, today I had a great idea for the second thriller in my series--the same series in which I haven't finished the first book, Fatal Circle. Something around 40,000 words of that novel are sitting in my online drawer, gathering virtual dust, while I finish Overthrowing Heaven and then Children No More, the fourth Jon & Lobo book. When I'm done with that one, I plan to get back to the thriller, which I've been feeling strong urges to write.

I've also been having a real hankering to write Hero Boy, a book (and start of a series, I hope) that will take me to dark places I think I need to revisit.

So many stories to tell, so little time.

Back to the current one.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive