Friday, April 11, 2008

The greatest baby scene ever

Hands down, it has to be the bit where John Cusack holds the baby in Grosse Pointe Blank, one of my favorite films. If you've never seen the movie, check out this scene here. I'll wait.

Okay, you have to admit it: that is an insanely cute and expressive baby, and John Cusack holds his own exchanging glances with it.

This scene came to mind because we recently rewatched the movie. I don't know how many times I've seen this film, but I love it every time.

In unrelated news, next week will take me back to Portland, a city I've come to quite like. I'll be trying (and reporting on) two new restaurants, while two other nights I'll resort to perennial favorites.

Back to Overthrowing Heaven and some work on my special project.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive