Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Halo 3 apology

On the weekends, with Scott, Sarah, or both, and sometimes via Xbox Live with Kyle, I play Halo 3. I am routinely, though not always, the worst player on my team. So, because my damn headset rarely works and I thus can't do it in person, I'm writing today's blog entry to apologize. If I've played with you in the past, I'm sorry I wasn't better. If you end up on my team in the future and I play badly, I'm sorry.

It's not that I can't play at all, mind you. On the right map and with the right type of game, I can hold my own. I just can't do it most of the time. I'm still not sure what I'm doing wrong, though I'm confident that my thumb control is sufficiently poor that my aim isn't what it should be.

If you want a chance to kill an SF writer online, email me via the form on my site , and I'll tell you my Xbox Live ID.

Of course, as time permits, I will keep practicing. Maybe one day it will take.

1 comment:

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

The idea of "virtually shooting up" an author is interesting ("Why aren't you writing faster? Take that!"), but not enough to buy one of those video game thingys...

Labels

Blog Archive