Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The third Jon & Lobo book (revised)

Back on May 22, I announced here that I'd suddenly flashed on what the third Jon & Lobo book would be. Well, I later realized I was wrong: the idea I'd envisioned will not be the third Jon & Lobo book.

Instead, it'll be the fourth.

I didn't make this change in position arbitrarily; I had reasons, reasons I'll eventually make clear.

This switch, however, left me with a blank slate for the third book.

That slate is now full. I know what the third book in the series will be. Its story is already percolating in the deepest parts of my brain, those few neurons not currently obsessed with finishing Slanted Jack.

I'd announce the titles of the books here, but I probably ought to tell my publisher first. Seems prudent.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive