Friday, July 14, 2017

Stress monkey checks in, CaBobCake #1 checks out


Last night's sleep bombarded me with the largest and most powerful set of stress dreams of the trip so far.  I'm choosing to view this as positive, as a sign that my mind is finally cutting loose some of the stress, but it could also be no more than another sign that my stress management skills suck way worse than I had realized.  Stress monkey is still on my back.

In news of the BobCakes, the first CaBobCake fell to our army of eaters.

Click an image to see a larger version.

The BobCake itself, however, is standing proud despite an ongoing onslaught.


I think it's possible we've reached the halfway mark, but I'm not certain.  We clearly need to consume a huge amount more chocolate.

I have to confess that I am not doing my part.  Today, for example, I specialized in ice cream and had none of either BobCake.

Tomorrow, perhaps I will rejoin the attack on the cake fortresses.





No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive