Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Library happy snaps


Gina was kind enough to take some photos of Tuesday night's library event, so I thought you might like to see a few of them.

First up is our host librarian, Carla Payne, setting the stage for the evening.

Click on an image to see a larger version.

She did a fine job of running the event.

The four of us, all hesitating to answer a question.


I find it difficult to express how much I dislike photos of myself.

It wasn't all hesitation, though.  We certainly did laugh, as Mur and Dave are doing here.


For those who tell me to post smiling photos, here's as close as I can manage right now.


Did I mention how awful I look?

John hasn't suffered a close-up yet, and Gina went to the trouble of creating some black-and-white shots, so we'll close with John in mid-answer.


Thanks to my fellow panelists, Ms. Payne, and our swell audience, the event was a good time.


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive