Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A food truck name I could not resist


Dr. Noodle


Think about it: He's a doctor, and he has noodles, or perhaps he's a doctor of noodles, a noodlist, or maybe he's a noodle who's learned to pass as a human doctor.  The possibilities are endless.

In any case, when I ran across this small food truck a few weeks ago, I had to know more about the good doctor, including how well he handles his noodles.  Sadly, he was out of the Phad-Thai, so I went with the Singapore-style street noodles with chicken.

They were delicious, with just a bit of heat to offset the simple flavors of the noodles and the chicken.

Why Dr. Noodle even offers fish and chips is simply beyond me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some folks aren't very adventurous when it comes to food, so that may be the reason for the fish and chips, although I know folks who would (sadly) not want to try any of the menu items.

Mark said...

That makes sense, though I will, of course, try almost anything and so forget sometimes that others will not.

Labels

Blog Archive