Tuesday, May 29, 2012

On the road again: Balticon, day 6

It's amazing what you can accomplish these days while barreling down the highway at 74 (or more) miles per hour.  With an iPad and some concentration, along with more than a few typos, I was able to stay current on work for most of the drive home--specifically, for all of the parts I was not driving.  No, I do not do email and drive, nor do I text and drive.

The big news of the day is that No Going Back is now out!  I still don't have my author copies, but I have seen the book, and multiple folks I know have received their copies.  I'm psyched and now must hope the book does well. 

It's been a long day, so I'm keeping this short.  More NGB news tomorrow, I hope. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, will NGB get a "Big Idea" slot on The Whatever (Scalzi's blog)? I have mentioned the Jon & Lobo series whenever he has a fan promo post. I'd like to see you get the great PR that other authors do over there!

Mark said...

I will discuss this topic in today's blog, but for now, go to Whatever and take a gander.

Labels

Blog Archive