Friday, April 22, 2011

The Wild Side eARC is now available!

Yes, if you simply cannot wait for the paperback or the final, edited version of this hot urban fantasy anthology, you can read the stories now and get the entire manuscript just as I handed it to Baen. It'll set you back fifteen bucks, but you'll be the first on your block to have read all these great stories, including my own contribution, "The Long Dark Night of Diego Chan." You can get the eARC (electronic Advance Reading Copy) here.

The Wild Side is an adult book, with multiple stories that contain sex scenes, so I don't recommend it for children.

I should also note that this ebook, like all of those from Baen, comes completely free of any DRM controls. We trust you to behave honorably.

If you're a Kindle user, click the "Using the Amazon Kindle with Webscriptions" button to the left of the book's cover, and you'll see instructions for buying the book and sending it to your Kindle.

I hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

John Lambshead said...

An I have a few snippets up from my story in the collection - Beauty is a Witch - here:

http://johnstoysoldiers.blogspot.com/

John

Michelle said...

I just downloaded the eArc version of The Wild Side. Have only had time to read the first two stories, but am already hooked. Great job! I look forward to having the actual book in my hands in August.

Mark said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the book!

Labels

Blog Archive