Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On the road again: San Francisco, day 4

In an act of optimism that would make Dave cringe, I'm writing this entry and will post it from the plane home from DFW. Yes, I'm feeling that good about the flight. Why? Because today's two flights have gone flawlessly so far: on time departures, early arrival, upgraded to first class both legs, quiet seatmates who kept to themselves, plenty of water and Diet Coke. Hard to ask for more from a plane flight.

Jump Gate Twist seems to be jetting its way toward production, which is proper for a June book but still kinda cool.

Soon, but not quite yet, I'll be talking about The Wild Side, which is shaping up to be a very fun book.

I will be glad to be home, but for now, I am glad to be able to work, so that I can land and be caught up. To work I go!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive