Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm frequently grateful for many things, but today, like so many holidays, serves as a focal point for such thoughts. My life is better in many ways than I as a child had dreamed might be possible, and I am thankful for that. I have many nice things, for which I am also thankful.

Most of all, though, I'm thankful for two groups of people: those who care about me and allow me the privilege of caring about them, and those who make my writing possible (from the many folks in my life who have to put up with the emotional costs of my writing, to my publisher and distributor and salespeople and booksellers and all of the others involved in taking books to market, to the most important group of all, those who buy and read my books).

I hope you all have a great day and much to be thankful for, now and in the future.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive