Friday, July 10, 2009

The next two weeks

I will be on vacation at the beach. I will be going off email and voicemail, though if someone needs me urgently enough for business that she or he calls me many times, I'll probably get back to them.

I was going to quit blogging during this period, but I've decided that instead I will do some unusual blog entries, with the goal of hitting an average of one a day but not necessarily daily. You'll have to say tuned to see what I mean, but I'm currently thinking at least some cool pictures and some previously unpublished material. We'll see.

During this break, I intend to eat bad foods, watch bad movies, sleep as much as I can manage, and generally take it easy. I am way past burned out and very much need this break.

All that said, I will keep writing every day; it's what I do.

2 comments:

Lisa Shearin said...

Have a great time with your family & friends -- and get yourself some much needed rest. (Burnout and I have been on a first name basis, so I definitely know where you're coming from.)

Take care!
Lisa

Mark said...

Thanks for the kind wishes. I definitely need this break.

Labels

Blog Archive