Monday, March 30, 2009

The mystery photo


I was flipping through some photos from my iPhone and found this beauty. Why I took the picture is clear: it's awesome. Who wouldn't want a photo of a shiny silver-sided pool table on a hideous shag rug, with a giant female head staring at everyone from the wall behind it?

Clearly, it was a must-have photo.

What I can't remember at all is where I took it. I have no clue whatsoever.

If you happen to know where this pool table sits--and why I was near it--please let me know.

And, if you own it, please invite me over to play. I need to see the rest of your space.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hotel at TED

Mark said...

That's it! Thanks.

John Lambshead said...

Oh dear Mark,
When you start finding pics on your phone of the interior of bars that you don't remember visiting then it's time to take more water with it. It will be ladies in strange costumes next. Mark my words.
John

Mark said...

I sincerely hope not. This is all the more ominous because I don't drink alcohol or do drugs. Yikes!

Labels

Blog Archive