Monday, March 16, 2009

The glamorous writing life

Today, about 6:00 p.m., I received the copyedited ms. of Overthrowing Heaven. By 6:30 p.m. tomorrow night, when I must get in my car to drive to dinner with Toni, I have to finish going through it.

Yikes!

You can guess what I'll be doing in all my many spare minutes.

In other news, I should remind folks that I'll be one of the author guests at this coming weekend's CoastCon 32. Sure, it's at a Super 8, which I admit has me nervous, but the con folks I've met have been unfailingly nice, the guest list includes David Weber and Michael Moorcock, and I'm hoping to have a good time. If you happen to be in that area, drop by and say hi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will this come out on Kindle? (I'm hooked on mine.)

I CANNOT WAIT!!!
(yeah, I know the other version is already online, but I want the real deal) (unless you get a better deal from the other) (i ramble today)

Mark said...

You can download the eARC from Baen, then upload it to your media library and put it on your Kindle. That's the best I can do right now. Sorry.

Labels

Blog Archive