Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Want to hear me yak about tech stuff?

When I was in Portland on September 18, I mentioned having done some interviews for Intel. They're live now. If you're interested in listening to me yak on technical topics, I've embedded the videos here. Warning: For reasons unknown to me, both Intel videos (unlike their Youtube counterparts below) start playing automatically. So, pause them ASAP or be prepared for the cacophony of me talking on two subjects at the same time. Not good.

First, they asked me about multi-core computing, and I, of course, had plenty to say.



Next, they asked what I thought of Netbooks, so I told them--and then kept talking because, well, it got good for me.



With no disrespect to myself, I can imagine you might need a mental palate cleanser after listening to tech stuff. I recommend almost any Blue Rodeo song or video, but to make life simpler for you, today I've chosen this one.



Okay, and this one.



Words to heed.

By the way, these guys are awesome, one of the best bands ever. I've mentioned my first experience hearing their music; someday I'll tell the whole story. And, they tie to this week's trip, because they're Canadian. Which means, of course, they're nice.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive