Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yet another book I want to write

Today brought me the unexpected pleasure of lunch with Toni, my publisher. We chatted about a wide variety of topics, but I thought one of them might be of particular interest to readers of this blog: another book I want to do. This one would be very different from anything I've done to date, and it would be my first novel-length collaboration. I'm not ready to give out more details yet, but I will say that I'm intrigued enough by this book--and the series I hope it begins--that I can't wait to find time to get to it.

That said, I could be waiting a while, because I have a few other writing and editing obligations on my plate already.

More on this new notion in the future. For now, back to Overthrowing Heaven, which is mounting toward a conclusion that has been repeating over and over in my mind for months.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive