Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do you like your feet and toes?

Kyle has declared mine to be unattractive and reminiscent of cavemen. I think his resemble blocks of wood, while I quite like mine. The index toe is longer than the big toe, which I think is very nice. Well, to be precise, the index toe is longer than the big toe on my left foot; the right index toe is about the same length as its big toe companion due to my having broken it and the middle toe in an accident about which we shall not speak. The nail on my pinky toe is an actual nail, not one of those residual bits of nail that pass as a nail on many feet. In short, they are fine feet, and I like them.

How do you feel about yours?

It occurs to me now that the mere fact that I have written this entry may suggest more about my lack of sleep than any seven yawns could convey. Hmmm.

Okay, here's some actual book news: In case you missed it in the comments on my post about the Overthrowing Heaven cover, Toni, my publisher, has declared that as soon as the cover image is available, I am to spread it around like confetti. I shall do so, though I have no clue when that might be.

Off to said book I go, my bare feet staring charmingly upward at me, for a bit more work tonight.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Toes????? I'm not certain but I don't think polite ladies discuss toes on the internet. Or in public. Or in private. Toes??? I'm pretty sure that toes are not charming unless you're...6 months old or younger. Pretty sure.

Mark said...

You're probably right. I don't know where my brain goes sometimes.

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

TMI. Big time.

Mark said...

Fred, you're probably right. What can I say?

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

I'm just wondering what Toni W. thinks of being "tagged" along with toes.

Mark said...

With her sense of humor, I'm sure she can handle it.

Labels

Blog Archive