Friday, March 14, 2008

A tease for Overthrowing Heaven

I've told Toni, Dave knows, and now I've decided to tell the readers of this blog: In Overthrowing Heaven, I'm going to explain how Lobo became what he is, which is...well, that would be undercutting the book. Let's just say that if you've read One Jump Ahead, you know he's special, not your ordinary PCAV. When you read Slanted Jack, you'll learn that he's even more than you might have thought at the end of the first book.

As Toni said, "Cool! Lobo's origin story." Quite so.

Having said that, I hasten to add that explaining Lobo's origin is not the main point of Overthrowing Heaven. It is a key part of the rather complex and, I think, very cool story, but it is only one part.

I'm quite looking forward to writing it. I hope you one day enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive