Friday, March 28, 2008

On the road again: Austin, day 3

Today was a travel day, and as such days go, it was thankfully relatively uneventful. We were lucky enough to have a nonstop flight from Austin. We were not, however, so fortunate as to be on a flight with any spare room; like most flights these days, this one was sold out and had a waiting list.

Speaking of space on the plane, I believe the following rule should apply on all airplanes: if you cannot fit in one seat, and by fit I mean your body stays between the arms on either side of your seat, then you should have to buy two seats. No one should have to spend an entire flight in constant contact with a stranger's fat.

On a sunnier note, I'm quite enjoying Overthrowing Heaven so far, though of course that joy will almost certainly vanish when I hit The Dread in the middle of the book. Still, I'll take the pleasure where I can get it, because I'll be working on this book for a long time...starting again now.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive