Sunday, February 24, 2008

Healing

I slept late again, which helped a great deal. My health improvement stayed throughout the day, with far fewer coughing attacks than yesterday, so I am very thankful for that.

In the early afternoon, we headed to Fayetteville for the All-State Orchestra concert, in which both Sarah and Scott were playing. The music was enjoyable, the performances quite lovely, and I was incredibly proud of both kids. They are such talented musicians that I am often in awe of their skill.

On the drive down, I was able to devote a nice chunk of time to the Overthrowing Heaven outline. I can't quite yet see the end, but I know it's just around that corner up there. (To be more accurate, I know exactly what the ending is; I still have to draw more of the map between here and there.) I cannot wait to finish this outline; I feel like such a failure for taking so long to do it that I am ashamed of myself.

All I can do is keep moving ahead.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive