Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On the road again

Tomorrow, I head to TED (okay, technically, TED @Aspen, but, still, it's TED). As I've mentioned previously, I'm quite excited to be going.

I'm not as excited about flying while fighting the dregs of the flu, but I'm going to hope for a magical rest tonight and a clean bill of health in the morning. More seriously, I do hope to feel better, as I have been doing each day since this bug hit me hard Friday night.

We're nearly at the end of the boxed set of the first season of Jericho, and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it. Each time I think it's going to turn too rosy-eyed, it brings back some grit. I recommend it.

We've also begun watching Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I find it easy to see why some critics found it a long insider joke and entirely too much Hollywood about Hollywood, but it is also smart and funny and heartfelt, and I quite like it. I recommend it as well.

I'll pack tomorrow, but I must work on the outline tonight, so I will sign off. My next entry will come from Aspen, which has had over twenty-one (yes, 21) feet of snow already this year. Time to break out my boots.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive