Friday, January 25, 2008

Stuck in outline prison & random stuff

and I'm feeling blue about it. I've never taken this long to finish an outline, though admittedly Overthrowing Heaven is only my third book and rather a complex one. Still, I'm sure I've allowed the holidays, the travel, and the insane pace at work to slow me.

I must do better.

In minor news,

* The ALA didn't give One Jump Ahead a Reading List award, but the book did make the short list, which was kinda cool. Go me.

* I pwned Sarah for the second night in a row at RPS. Go me again.

* Good Luck, Chuck was funnier than we had feared it might be.

* Henry's Gelato rocks. It's not up to what we ate in Florence, but it's not far off.

* Kurt Pellegrino laughing about the hole in his lip after his victory in Wednesday night's UFC Fight Night was one of the stranger tidbits I've seen recently in a UFC show.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive