Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sarah was right about the snow

though just barely: very light flurries graced our area today. I saw the merest whisper of them while driving, and Sarah saw them at school.

I must bow to her on this one.

Of course, I won at RPS last night. The streak begins anew!

In other news, I still haven't resolved the Overthrowing Heaven issue that has been plaguing me, but while thinking about it I have made a bunch of other bits better. Time will fix this--or so I keep telling myself.

And in still other news, while cleaning up my Web site today, we temporarily broke it. Thanks to Fred Kiesche for being the first to report it.

2 comments:

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

What can I say? I visit daily for news about "Overthrowing Heaven"!

Mark said...

And I appreciate the interest, Fred! I'm sorry I don't have more news. I also know I won't finish this sucker for another eight or nine months; sorry you'll have to wait so long.

I can tell you that I think the book will be worth the wait. I'm excited about some of the stuff that it will reveal, not to mention the story itself, which rocks.

Labels

Blog Archive