Thursday, January 31, 2008

A few Bay Area observations

Like most major highways in overcrowded metropolitan areas, US 101 will never be finished.

All states should require SUV buyers to take remedial turn signal usage classes before they can leave the parking lots with their new wagons of highway destruction.

Half Moon Bay is still amazingly beautiful.

Mezza Luna still makes some of the best gnocchi I've had. On a cold night, its gnocchi in gorgonzola cream sauce is the kind of tasty warm goodness that makes you happy.

If you haven't driven the steep San Francisco streets, trust me: they're worse than they look in the movies.

My comb is older than yours. (Okay, that has nothing to do with the Bay Area, but it's true nonetheless.)

He who is blogging is not working on his novel. (Another one that's true but unrelated to this area.)

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Okay, I had to laugh at this one. You hadn't even been on those steep SF streets with me yet... *grin*

Mark said...

And now I fear them even more.

Labels

Blog Archive