Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gina's rules for life (today's installment)

Gina was saying that if she had a blog, she'd use it to lay down some rules for life. I, of course, immediately offered to help by letting her relay those instructions through my blog. So, here are the first two of her rules for life.

1) If you're on a two-lane road, drive no slower than the speed limit.

Don't make Gina yell at you.

She added that if you're on a four-lane road, you can go slower than the speed limit as long as you're in the right lane. I'm not sure I agree--I believe you should never drive slower than the limit unless you're carrying an odd and large load--but these are her rules.

2) If you're female and you're going into the Dead Sea, coat your sensitive parts with petroleum jelly first.

Really; this is her rule, based on experience. I'm not making this up.

I wonder what men should do?

Tomorrow, we return to our regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive