Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christopher Walken

is amazing. No matter how over the top his performance, he still manages to come across as fun, charming, and always watchable. As we sometimes do on Christmas Eve, tonight we took a chance on a DVD of a bad movie, Balls of Fury. It had some funny moments, but mostly it was a comedic, ping-pong-based remix of Return of the Dragon that never quite got in gear.

Except for Walken. He delivered the stupidest lines in the most outrageous manner, and yet he was a joy.

In completely unrelated news, each time I think I might be ready to start typing up the overall outline for Overthrowing Heaven, I realize I've missed some new key point. I know it's better that I deal with these problems now than later, but I am looking forward to finishing the plotting and starting the writing. A few more weeks, I suspect, a few more weeks.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive