Sunday, September 3, 2017

Why I'm not at DragonCon


A lot of folks have asked me why I skipped DragonCon this year, so I figured I should answer the question here.

Basically, I've been traveling so much--and have so much travel ahead of me--that I wanted some more time at home.

I'm also trying to focus more on some projects, and time at home is best for that.

The other, related question folks have been asking is whether I'll be there next year.

I honestly don't know yet.  It will depend a lot on how well I do on some of those projects, as well as on my other travel.

Finally, I hope no one takes from my absence from the con any negative feelings on my part about it.  I've always had a good time at it, it's a great convention, and I'm sure I'll return at some future point.

Just not this year.




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive