Monday, September 4, 2017

PT is hiring


As frequent readers know, I work at--and am one of the founders and owners of--Principled Technologies.  I happen to think it's a pretty great company and a great place to work--but, of course, I would.  Still, I genuinely believe it is, and so do a lot of the folks who work there; ref., for example, the fact that we've been one of the winners of the Triangle Business Journal's Best Places to Work contest for four straight years--all of the years we've participated.

Anyway, if you're interested in working there, we're currently hiring.  To see the available jobs, go to the PT careers page.

I'm not listing the jobs here because the list changes as we fill them.

One note:  we're not looking to relocate folks, so you need either to be in the Triangle area or to be willing to move here.



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive