Thursday, September 7, 2017

If I'm slow to respond to you, it's me, not you


I've been using an outdated and unsupported version of Exchange at my email host service for many years.  They've been warning me for some time that they would have to update my email service soon, and today, they finally had to do the update.  It's now over, but I was without access to personal email for a while, and now my only access is via the web interface.  The next step is that I have to rebuild my account on each of my various systems and devices, and I have a lot of those, so it's going to take a while.

I'm catching up on email as I can via the web interface and will soon be doing so via an account on my main home system, but until I fix everything, I'm going to be running behind on email.

So, if you've written me and are wondering why I haven't answered you, it's not you, it's me.

I'll be back to normal in the next day or three.




No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive