Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mall walking, DFW style


I'm writing this on a plane and will post it from here, confident that the plane will land safely and I will soon be home.

Travel brings frequent surprises, and not all of them are good.  We landed today at DFW, where I had to walk from C8 to C28.  No problem.  After waiting at C28, we learned the plane still at the gate was not ours, so we had to change gates--to C2.  Sure, why not?

We waited at C2 for quite a while, only to learn that a window seal was bad, the maintenance team couldn't fix it, and so we needed "new equipment" (read:  a new plane).  That plane would have to go to a new gate:  C8.

You have to love the irony of the universe.

At least I enjoyed a Red Mango amidst the walking.

I am very glad to be home.



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive