Wednesday, September 9, 2015

This cracked me up


I rarely use this blog to share Internet stuff that made me laugh hard, but a relatively recent Tumblr site video really did, so I couldn't resist telling you about it.

Before I give you the URL, though, I want to apologize in advance to my friends and fans in the U.K.  I love it there, and I mean no slight or offense by this video; the guy who created it is just, to me, screamingly funny.

Having said that, and with the understanding that the language in this video is definitely NSFW, go here if you'd like to watch it.

I hope it works for you as much as it does for me.




2 comments:

Mark P said...

Languages is a bit strong.

However essentially correct, as I can confirm having returned to damp cold England from a fortnight in hot sunny France, and then driving round the M25 yesterday.

Mark said...

It is indeed rough and definitely NSFW. I did, though, still laugh hard and long.

Labels

Blog Archive