Tuesday, February 24, 2015

On the road again: Portland, day 2


After a few hours of sleep, I commenced a day of email, driving, work phone calls, email, work meetings, email, driving, and email.

Back home, more snow coated Raleigh.  Today in Portland, the weather was gorgeous, with temperatures high enough that I left my coat in the car, and a sky so bright and blue it could have been spring back home.  Lovely indeed.  

Dinner, the only activity of the day I can discuss, was a very tasty meal of Middle Eastern food at Levant, a Portland restaurant I have not previously tried.  Everything our group sampled was tasty, with citrus playing a strong role in both my appetizer and dessert.  I'd definitely go back.  I recommend it if you're in the mood for this sort of food.

Tonight, I hope to sleep a bit more.


2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Menu has some great sounding food!

Wow, you sure eat at expensive places!!

Mark said...

I am very fortunate indeed.

Labels

Blog Archive