Thursday, February 12, 2015

Napoleon Solo and Ilya Kuryakin


If these names mean nothing to you, you are not a fan of the old TV show, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. 

I am.  I have been since I was a kid.  I know it's kitschy and dumb and the very definition of camp, but I still enjoy it.

Now, Guy Ritchie is directing a reboot of this old spy show, and from the looks of this trailer he is doing a good job of balancing camp, humor, and action.



As I say so often about movies--and mean every time--I can't wait to see it.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

I used to have the biggest crush on David McCallum, until I saw him in an Outer Limits episode where he grew this giant brain and extra fingers....ruined the hot Russian image for me. However, now that he is Ducky on NCIS, he is back on the hot list.

Labels

Blog Archive