Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wish us luck


Tomorrow night (Friday, 7 February), I'm heading with most of the members of PT's studio team to the local 2014 American Advertising Awards gathering, RE:MIX.  Last year, the team went to check out what other local video and design teams were doing and to serve notice that PT had gotten very serious indeed about its agency capabilities.  This year, we've taken another step and submitted these two videos for consideration in one awards category.

Our Labs.  Your Labs.



Our Studio.  Your Studio.



As I've said before, I'm very proud of the entire PT team, and I feel honored to be able to work with such a great group.  Regardless of whether these videos earn the studio team any awards, I know they make it clear that this is a very talented team indeed.

Wish us luck!


1 comment:

steveburnett said...

I like these. Best of luck!

Labels

Blog Archive