Sunday, September 22, 2013

On the road again: Bouchercon, Albany, day 4


I'm home.  The trip was as boring as it could be on an airline on which I have no privileges, which also means it went about as well as I could hope.  Both planes were over-sold and very crowded, but I was able to fit my carry-on small suitcase overhead both times, so I cannot complain. 

Bouchercon is a much, much smaller convention than any WorldCon, its SF counterpart.  It is, however, a convention at which everyone I've ever met is an avid and active reader.  Sure, they love movies and other media, but they particularly love to read.  I always find that wonderful. 

I look forward to the day when I finish my thriller and, with luck, it finds a home in the market.  It would be nice to have a novel in a genre that Bouchercon fans recognize as their own.


No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive