Friday, July 26, 2013

Okay, one more


I wasn't going to post this last blast from high school that Lynn provided, but I found several emails asking for more, so what the heck; I'll embarrass myself once more.

This one dates from late 1971, when I was a junior in high school.

Click on the photo to see a larger image.

In it, my sideburns and hair are just beginning their journey to greatness--or, at least, to hugeness. 

I also had not yet adopted what became my uniform for many, many years--and still frequently is:  jeans and a t-shirt.

I look so young in this one.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the remark that it is the greatest gathering of brains since Jefferson. Pretty impressive. The sideburns and hair are indeed beginning their reign of power.

Mark said...

That silly remark is definitely not my fault.

Labels

Blog Archive