Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The price of stupidity

Enough people have asked about how my injured foot is doing that I thought I'd show you.

Yeah, the power of the InterWebs is that I can share my nasty foot injury with the world.

Let's start with the view of the inside of my foot, as it looked last night at about 2:15 in the morning.

As always, click on a photo to see a larger version of it.

You have to admit it: that is some lovely bruising coming up.

The outside view is less impressive, though if you look at the big image my foot skin appears so dry that you might almost believe you were staring at the fossilized remains of some strange Martian beast.



As this bottom view shows, the bruising loops under the foot, a fact that makes walking extra fun.



From the top, and with the aid of the flash because by this point I was getting into the whole Martian thing, my foot looks like a diseased, cracked, Martian tube worm with strange jutting, discolored weapons.



Or maybe that's just me.

Anyway, the foot is still gaining colors but feels like it's healing. Given my dumb move in injuring it, that's about as much as I could ask for.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't mean to laugh, but a Martian tube worm? Thanks for the chuckle. And, yes, there are a few words that you should learn: Pedicure and Moisturizer. I hope it heals soon, because, damn.

Griffin said...

That's certainly a big boy owie.

Mark said...

No to those two words, Michelle.

Yeah, Griffin, it's coloring up nicely.

Labels

Blog Archive