Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lobo for a Day

Over at Baen's Web site, Publisher Toni and the fine folks at Baen are running a contest you might find interesting. To enter, all you have to do is write a short essay (no more than 500 words) on what you would do if you had Lobo for a day.  (For details, go here.)

I didn't know about the contest in advance, but it sure sounds like fun.  Lobo is so powerful and so capable and so very, very intelligent that the range of things you could do with him is vast. 

The prize for winning is definitely nice:  a free signed first-edition hardcover of No Going Back, plus five free Jon and Lobo ebooks. 

I have no idea if I'll get to see any of these entries, but I hope I do.  I'm very curious as to what folks would do with one of my favorite characters.

If you're wondering what I would do, well, you'll have to wait to read an upcoming interview in which I answer that very question.  More on that interview later. 

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive