Wednesday, October 5, 2011

On the road again: I can't tell you, day 1

I really can't. I'm not trying to be coy or cute; it's the nature of the gig that I can't write about it. I don't think I will ever be able to.

So, I'm not home, I spent time on planes, I'm in a nice hotel, I had a good dinner, and I can't tell you about any of it.

I'd love it if I were holding back something exciting, maybe some big Hollywood movie deal, but it's nothing like that. I am interested in what I'm doing, or I wouldn't be here, but I'm not even sure most people would care.

Not that I can ask them.

So, that leaves me with remarkably little to say about today beyond what I've already written.

Tomorrow will be the interesting day...but I won't be able to talk about it, of course.

Perhaps I'll give you a movie review or two tomorrow. That might be just the ticket.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive