Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On the radio

I've been remiss in not mentioning something that crept without announcement onto my Appearances page: This summer, courtesy of Publisher Toni, I did a radio tour in support of the paperback of Children No More.

Here are all the places my voice went (I did the interviews from a variety of locations by phone):

www.woca.com WOCA-AM, 17 June, 201
www.talkofconnecticut.com WDRC-AM, 23 June, 2011
www.wnav.com WNAV-AM, 29 June, 2011
www.wogl.com WOGL-FM, 7/5/11
www.1040kcbr.com KCBR/KCMN-AM, 7/6/11
www.wntn.com/ WNTN-AM, 7/8/11
www.lifestyletalkradio.com Lifestyle Talk Radio Network, 7/11/11
www.issuestoday.libsyn.com/ Issues Today Radio Network, 7/13/11
www.crntalk.com Cable Radio Network, 7/26/11 Chuck Wilder

I'd like to be able to say that all of the interviews are online, but I don't honestly know. If you want to listen to them, I think you'll have to check each station's site.

I have to grade my performances as ranging from meh to pretty good. I was not prepared for how short some of the interviews were, so I didn't maximize the value of my time on all of them. If I do this sort of thing again, I'm confident I'll do a better job.

If you find some of these online, drop me a note with the URLs to them, and I'll update the site.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive