Saturday, May 14, 2011

Want to vote in a book poll?
Children No More is nominated

The good folks at Fourth Day Universe contacted me the other day to let me know that they were hosting a poll-driven awards process for a bunch of different genre titles and that they had nominated Children No More for the Best Military SF of 2010. You can see the poll and the many different award categories, which run the gamut from YA to graphic novel to fantasy to SF, by going here.

I mention this for several reasons. First, it's great to see folks who care enough about books that they are reading and reviewing a great many of them and even starting awards for them. It's also neat, of course, to be nominated--as is, by the way, my friend David Drake's What Distant Deeps for the Best Space Opera. Finally, if you were in the mood to vote--for my book or any other title there--I wanted to be sure to let you know about this opportunity.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive