Sunday, May 22, 2011

DubaiEye 103.8

If you're interested in hearing me on talk radio in Dubai, head over to the DubaiEye 103.8 site and have a listen. As best I understand it, you should be able to find a podcast of the show sometime soon on this page for the Nightline show. (It's not up there now, but it will be sometime over the next few days.)

I met Dr. James Piecowye, the host of the show, on the first night of TEDActive. We were standing in line at one of the food trucks that the TED organizers had arranged to serve us all dinner. Our conversation ranged over a variety of topics and ultimately led to James inviting me to be on his show.

We spent an hour discussing all sorts of topics related to writing. I enjoyed it, and I thank James for having me. I hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive