Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On the road again: Boston, day 7

Travel days are rarely fun, and they're usually far less fun when it's snowing in your departure city and airlines are canceling flights right and left. That was the situation this morning, but it all worked out amazingly well, for which I am thankful. The cab ride to the airport was uneventful, our flight was smooth and departed less than an hour after the scheduled time, and thanks to our pilots, I landed only half an hour late. All things considered, it was a superb travel day.

Of course, an avalanche of work hit me when I walked into my home office, and I'm still digging out, but that's the norm for first days back. I hope to catch up tonight and then be back at full speed tomorrow--or at least be very close to that state.

To those tasks I go now.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive